In just a few days I get to escape my normal, boring schedule and immerse myself in a world full of cosplay, fandom, and all around geekery. I will be able to meet up with friends I’ve met at Comikaze as well as finally meet online friends in person and fangirl over each others’ costumes! But, most importantly, I get to be around my people. One of my favorite parts of roaming the convention floor is moments like this picture of Steven and I at Comikaze!
I know some of you amazing people would like to find Steven and I at WonderCon. We don’t have a booth, because we just simply do this as a hobby. However, we will be in a few places where you might be able to find us while in costume (or why you might not be finding us because we are resting/attending panels).
- Primarily roaming in Arkham City Harley. Steven will not be cosplaying.
- 4pm – Gotham Sirens photoshoot.
- 6pm – World Premiere: Son of Batman (because I can’t miss seeing this!)
- Roaming in Arkham Knight Harley Quinn. Steven will be in New 52 Joker.
- 1-2pm – Hanging around at Kotobukiya Booth
- 2-3pm – DC Photoshoot
- 3-4pm – Attending DC Comics: The New 52
- 4-5pm – Batman 75th Anniversary
The only request we have is that if you find us at a panel, please wait to request a picture before or after the panel. We don’t want to be rude to others that are there to enjoy the panel and we don’t want to miss what’s going on either! Otherwise, don’t be afraid to say hi and ask for a picture. We don’t bite, much!