As of April 26th, I hit 5,000 followers on Facebook. To me, that is absolutely insane and I am overwhelmed by the support all of my readers have brought me. I know I haven’t always been very active online for you guys in terms of blog posts. I’m also limited in my skills, funds, and time for new costumes. Yet, here you all are, still sticking with me, having conversations, supporting me, saying hi to me at conventions, and just flooding my social media pages with love. I feel so grateful for all of you here, and I feel it’s time to return the favor.
WITH COSPLAY PRINTS!
That’s right, ladies and gents. I’m putting on my big girl pants and diving into the world of selling pictures of my little ol’ self. I’m working on setting up my store this weekend in preparation for my first print sale EVER. Since this is the first time I’ve ever done anything like this, please bare with me! I’m also trying to make this as easy as possible for the both of us. So here’s how it’ll all go down for this first run:
1. I will open my store for 4 full days, from Thursday to Sunday. I’ll announce when I’ll be opening it at least a week beforehand to give you all a heads up. I’m hoping to have this first run within the next two weeks! There will be prints of Arkham City and Arkham Knight Harley as well as Slave Leia.
2. Once the sale is over, I’ll send my order off to my printer. That means that everything IS a pre-order! I don’t have print stock on hand. I also will have to get orders in for poster tubes and labels and whatnot. I will keep you all updated on orders via social media as much as possible.
3. Once everything is in, I will process orders as soon as I can. Since all prints will come signed, I expect to have a very cramped hand by the end of that day.
4. Emails will be sent once prints are shipped.
5. We can all rejoice because there are finally prints available from THE Itty Bitty Geek! Holy crap!
So that’s that. I’m hoping this will run smoothly and I will do my best to get orders processed as soon as humanly possible after each print run I do. This first run is kind of a test so we both know what to expect each time I do a sale.
Please note there WILL be limited edition prints that will only be available ONCE during the print sale. Once it’s over, it won’t be back. I’ll let you all know which ones are limited edition before the sale hits so you can decide whether or not you want to set some money aside for it.
Want a specific photo as a print? Feel free to request it and I’ll consider it for future print sales.
And again, thank you all SO much for your continued support. I’ll be bringing you more Harley costumes, blog posts, and other fun stuff as soon as I can. <3