After many requests from all of you, I finally caved and brought you a great little selection of my three best costumes in the form of 11×17 prints! My store opened on May 8th, and the sale will be running until May 16th! Please note that all print orders are a preorder. Since this is my first time doing this, I wanted to try and keep it easy and be able to get everything done at once. This will not only help save on time, but also will be more cost effective for everyone. I will continue updating everyone who orders prints here and on my social media as I get everything together.
If you want to order, you have until the 16th! So get your booty on over to ittybittygeek.storenvy.com and check out some awesome posters!
So far I’ve gotten quite a few orders and I do want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I can assure you the money I make from these sales will help me tremendously. Not only will I be able to put a dent in my debts for college, but I will also be able to funnel extra funds right back into new costumes to share with you all! Costumes means more WIPs, means more blog posts. With summer upon me, I hope to be able to bring you a lot more new and fun stuff with my costuming hobby. Maybe soon I can even bring you more from my pudding’, Steven as well!
A few quick notes about the sale:
- The limited edition prints are ONLY for this sale. If you want them, I recommend getting them now! Depending on popularity and demand, a few of them may come back for future sales. But for now, this is it for those LE prints!
- Every print will come signed. However, if you want it personalized, let me know in the order notes!
- Already ordered and forgot to say you wanted personalization? No problem! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name and order# and I will make sure to put something on your order for you. I’ve already gotten one.
- Fair warning, my doodles are awful. If you request a doodle, it might look like a toddler drew it. LOL. But I will try my best for you. <3
- Keep an eye here and on my social media for updates once the sale is over!
- Have more questions? You can also check out my FAQ Page.
Again, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for your continued support, wonderful comments, and silly pictures you all send me. I would not be here without you guys and I am eternally grateful for all the love you show me.
One more thing, please give a HUGE round of applause and thanks to my photographers and my seamstress for doing all this with me as well. Without Gabby, I would not have two (soon to be three!) absolutely amazing Harley Quinn costumes and without Adam Patrick Murray and York in a Box, I would not even have these GORGEOUS photos to turn into prints for all of you! They are amazing, incredibly talented people and they deserve all the love you can give. Feel free to check out their Facebook pages and/or websites here:
- Adam Patrick Murray Facebook
- Adam Patrick Murray Website
- Maise Designs Facebook
- Maise Designs Website
- York in a Box Facebook
Stay tuned for more shenanigans!